Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02 'Sad News' :-(

+21
Josephine
Felix&Willow
Big Ears
Dawnbunny
jolovesbunnies
FarplaceRescue
FudgesMummy
fiver
gentl
Dotdot
JoeyBunsMum
marleyNfriends
NickieM
Jay
Amelia66
Velvet.Tears
icedancer
KatieB
Sparky
Thumper2001
Tuckerbunnies
25 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 4 Empty Re: Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02 'Sad News' :-(

Post by Sparky Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh Kelly, I was just writing in reply when Maysie's message popped up.

I am so sorry about Fudge, and so sorry that you have had to make that brave but horrible decision.

I know that you'll spend every minute of tonight with Fudge and not get a moment's sleep. Spare one of those minutes to give him a big snuggle from me, please.

Thinking of you and the little guy, and sending you all the support possible Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02  'Sad News' :-( - Page 4 Empty Re: Vibes for Fudge/ UD Tuesday 17:02 'Sad News' :-(

Post by JoeyBunsMum Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:10 pm

Oh no Crying or Very sad Sad I am so, so sorry to hear this. If you're reading this Kelly, I've been through the same thing and feel every bit of the pain with you.

Hugs Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:36 pm

Very sorry to hear this. It has been a long fight but I think this is probably to right decision for Fudge. I will be thinking of you at this time.

Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnbunny Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:13 pm

So sorry to read this .

Loving the Fudge enough to let him go is the most love a bun mum can give Kelly.

Thinking of you and Fudge Hugs
Dawnbunny
Dawnbunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:19 pm

So very, very sorry, Kelly. I'm heartbroken for you as I know what a close bond you have and how much letting him go will hurt.

You are very brave and strong putting Fudge's needs first.

Thinking of you at this time and wishing you all the strength you need for the time ahead.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:23 pm

So sorry to be reading this Sad

I can't say more than what everyone else has said, but I'll will be thinking of you both tonight and tomorrow Hugs Hugs Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 pm

Kelly, I think a lot of us have been in a fairly similar situation with a beloved companion who just isn't going to get better and whose quality of life is just not good. To take the decision you are taking takes courage, compassion and love.

Fudge has been such a lucky guy to have you for an owner. You've given him everything you can and I know that this will be a terrible blow for you. Sending you vibes for tomorrow as I know it will be a hard day for you. Hugs Hugs Hugs
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Felix&Willow Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

Heartbreaking, so sorry to eat this, best wishes to you xxxxxx
Felix&Willow
Felix&Willow
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1123
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Can't stop thinking about you, I'm just so sad Hugs Hugs xxxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Oh this is just so so sad.

Crying or Very sad Hugs Crying or Very sad
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Oh Kelly, I am so very sorry to hear this.

Fudge has touched everyones heart, he is an amazing little boy.

I will be thinking of you honey. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FarplaceRescue Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Thinking of you hun. xxxx
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 pm

I have just spoken to Kelly and she is in bits, but is also being remarkably brave. She has been snuggling with Fudge and giving him lots of nose rubs. He is such a special little guy and I've been lucky enough to meet him, I know she is really going to take this very hard and wish I could be with her to give her some support tomorrow.
Bless you Kelly, sending lots of vibes and huggles for Fudgie and love and hugs for you. xxx
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 pm

Oh my goodness I really don't know what to say i'm actually in tears here. Hugs Hugs Hugs
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:40 pm

Josephine wrote:I have just spoken to Kelly and she is in bits, but is also being remarkably brave. She has been snuggling with Fudge and giving him lots of nose rubs. He is such a special little guy and I've been lucky enough to meet him, I know she is really going to take this very hard and wish I could be with her to give her some support tomorrow.
Bless you Kelly, sending lots of vibes and huggles for Fudgie and love and hugs for you. xxx

Oh Bless her heart, I just keep crying as I keep thinking about her and Fudge and how she must feel and I doubt if she will get much sleep Sad
I was going to ring her earlier on but I don't think I would have done her much good as I would no doubt sob down the phone.
But I am still thinking about them both and sending them lots of love and hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:53 am

Oh Kelly Sad
There isn't much that I, or anyone can say - we all know this pain too well, and while everyones situations are very differen, we all know how much you are hurting right now Hugs

I know how much you love your boy, he has been a true fighter he really has, these bunnies are so fragile - they really are.

Remember that rabbits have no concept of time, or space. All they know is happiness and love, and he knows how loved he is. xx
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:39 am

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Kelly, bless your heart! You have made the most difficult
decision a bunny parent can face. And you made the
selfless choice out of love for Fudge.

Fudge the Friendly
Fudge the Unique
Fudge the Delightful
Fudge the Grumpy(only sometimes)
Fudge the Exquisite

That is a loving tribute that you made.
My thoughts will be with you. I'm crying
now like most others here are. Consider
yourself hugged and give precious
Fudge a nose rub for me. Tell him
he will have friends waiting for him
at the Bridge. I gave my Lady and
Trooper an ears up, so he will have
friends to binky free with.

God bless you and Fudge
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:15 am

Kelly rang me last night at 12:30 and although we both had a good cry she was being very brave, she had lots of cuddles and nose rubs with her boy and she was going to get some well earned sleep.

Kelly we are all thinking about you today and sending our love and support xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:22 am

Just dropped to say im thinking of you xxx
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 am

Thinking of you Kelly

Xxx
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:51 am

Me too Hugs
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyBunsMum Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 am

Me too. Been thinking of you since I read the update. Sending masses of hugs, we all know how tough today will be Hugs Hugs

JoeyBunsMum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2784
Registration date : 2011-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:44 am

Thinking of you Kelly, lots of love coming your way. We are all here and completely support you.
Fudge is such a special chap.
Xx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm so sorry to read this Sad We got our buns at the same time, and Fudge has always been there, and what an amazing little character, and what a wonderful life he's had. He's made me laugh so many times, I can't tell you.

I'm desperately sorry for you Kelly, and for the little guy. All we can do is give the best we can whilst they are here, and you have excelled at that, and you have both given each other immense happiness over the years. Hugs
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawnbunny Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:36 pm

said a prayer for you and fudge this morning Kelly...

thinking of you x
Dawnbunny
Dawnbunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 519
Registration date : 2011-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next