Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths

4 posters

Go down

Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths Empty Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:19 pm

It's quite long but stick with it for the cute bit at the end!

They don't really look impressed with it do they?(BTW the cow print vetbed is new as well)

This was the photo after a few hours

Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths P1010107

And this was the further mess this morning.

Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths P1010108

So it doesn't get my vote either. I didn't feed them their pellet feed last night so they aren't exactly eating it as fast as I expected either. The packaging says a 4kg rabbit needs one of this every 24hours. Bruce and Flo weigh about 4kg between them.

And here are the guinea pig's views

Also not overly impressed. 24hours on there is plenty left. They would rather eat normal hay. As you can see Clarabel decided it really wasn't the sort of food for a toothless pig.

Last edited by cheryl'n'bruce'flo on Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths Empty Re: Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:29 pm

When I said end I meant about 6 mins in.

Back to top Go down

Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths Empty Re: Burgess cube reviews - straight from the buns' mouths

Post by Sparky Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:34 pm

Flo is very elegant isn't she? I liked the close-up of her Laughing

And the Bruce Flop Love
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

love the bunny flop,so cute,the cubes look huge! did you buy the cubes for the piggies or just give them the same one? i went in to p@h last week but they didnt have them
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:01 pm

I bought both types.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 pm

The mess is still ongoing from the rabbits. And the 4 pigs have not finished theirs yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:42 pm

lol, Bruce's face on teh vet bed.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:54 pm

I have a feeling my pair would be even less impressed - they never went near the hay cookies, so I'll not waste my money on anything similar - I think they just like good, plain old hay!
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down