Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is this? - UD Annie doing well....

+15
marleyNfriends
Big Ears
JoeyBunsMum
Rachel&Nibbler
gentl
Tuckerbunnies
NickieM
Sixer
Thumper2001
Sparky
paullp
fiver
FluffSlave
SarahJane
KatieB
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What is this? - UD Annie doing well.... - Page 3 Empty Re: What is this? - UD Annie doing well....

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh Katie Sad I'm so sorry, I hope things with JC go well today, big hugs to you Hugs Hugs
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

What is this? - UD Annie doing well.... - Page 3 Empty Re: What is this? - UD Annie doing well....

Post by FluffSlave Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Oh no Katie - I can't believe this. I don't understand why all these bad things have to happen to such good people. Your buns get the best care possible, so why you? Sad

I am sending so much hope that it is a mis-diagnosis. They are all in the best hands with JC though.

A million vibes for Daisy, Annie and Charlie headed your way, as well as a ton of hugs to you Hugs Hugs Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:38 pm

Fingers crossed Katie. As I said before, if it is myxi and she is vaccinated then hopefully she will only get the Myxi light disease and will recover. Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:48 pm

I'm totally stalking this thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one...
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:49 pm

I really hope you have had some positive news from JC by now and there's a reasonable prognosis Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Thinking of you all Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:22 pm

Oh I am so sorry to hear that she has another nodule on her nose. It does sound like it might be myxi. Mr C will do everything in his power to help you I know. Sending so much love to you all xx
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:05 pm

any news katie Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:23 pm

I'm waiting to heat what JC says about this. Y'all seem to have great opinions of the gentleman and he's certainly taken excellent care of many HH bunnies!
Still pacing and waiting for any news.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Another one waiting here...

Sending lots of "good news" vibes Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 am

Pacing and Rory is hopping along side!

SUPER-MEGA GET WELL VIBES FOR ANNIE!!! Love
Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:05 am

I can't sleep for worrying Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:18 am

Me either Maysie. Worrying and praying about Annie Love and Katie. I hope the news is good or at least not tragic.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:23 am

gentl wrote:Me either Maysie. Worrying and praying about Annie Love and Katie. I hope the news is good or at least not tragic.

Yes I hope the news is good but I think if it was Katie would have let us know, she certainly doesn't deserve all this Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:05 am

Was hoping for an update when I got up.

Hugs Katie
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:12 am

Hi all,

I'm so sor ry for worrying you all - we got stuck in traffic on the way back from Johns and didn't get home til late, by wfhich time I just had a good cry and went to bed.

The god news is John doesn't think it is Myxi !!!!!! So I am keeping a close eye on them. However, Annie doesn't seem to keen on her breakfast this morning ( an though this could be a protest)

I didn't hear a thing from the hospital yesterday - I rang the neurology dept at the hospital and they had never heard of the neurologist I saw! They think she may have been some kind of locum!!!!!!

So basically I am on noones list, no ones radar, and unless this woman logs into the hospitals system, no one is looking for my results!

I have booked an appointment to see a consultant at bupa but due to Christmas cannot see me until the 8th of jan.

I know I keep saying it, but I cannot believe all this is happening. I want to curl up in a ball and wake up when it is over.

I'm going to my gp this morning and the I am going to camp out at the hospital to see if someone there can help. This is appalling!

On top of that I didn't sleep a wink last night for worrying about my little girl.

Last edited by Katieb on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:18 am

Katie just keep hassling the hospital. If you make enough of a nuisance of yourself they will see you properly. And specify that you want to be able to see one of their regular doctors.

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 am

it sounds like some good news about annie Happy Dance but all that worry and all the hassle of the hospital is all having an impact on you're illness i really hope the wind of luck changes in the direction to you hun Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
hugs and prayers to you your oh and the buns Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:42 am

That's good news that the vet think's it's not Myxi.

I have put this link on as you can see why I thought it may be rabbit syphilis, hope you are not offended as when you mention the word 'syphilis' in rabbits to some people they are shocked but rabbit's get it and it's easily treated. http://www.medirabbit.com/EN/Skin_diseases/Bacterial/Syph_gen.html

As for the hospital...that's disgusting! they shouldn't mess around with people's lives this way. You need to be seen and need to be seen now and they should know that and should care.

I'm sorry Katie that at this time of the year when you should be looking forward to Christmas you have all this upset and worry, I hope the dam hospital get's their finger out and does what they are suppose to do...help you! Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:55 am

Good news for Annie, sending mom vibes!

Big grrr to the hospital though. Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Such a relief that JC doesn't think it is myxi Smile Herbie developed syphilis about six months after getting him. It cleared up very quickly - he needed three penicillin injections a week apart.

As for the news about you, that is absolutely atrocious. I so hope your GP has managed to sort something out.

Huge hugs coming your way. I hope you get some good news very very soon xxxxxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 pm

I'm so relieved to hear it's not Myxi. Mojo's homechecker mentioned someone mistaking Syphilis for Myxi in their bun, too scratch

As for the hospital, it is absolutely disgusting. They HAVE to get you seen to. It was THEIR mistake. Ridiculous No

Sending you so much love, vibes and hugs. You really don't need any of this - and at Christmas, as well Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm so glad JC thinks it's not myxi. I hope it clears up soon and gives you one less thing to worry about. I assume the other two got a clean bill of health?

I'm both cross and sorry about the way you are being treated by the hospital. Perhaps you should phone an ambulance and claim you've collapsed Twisted Evil I hope you have got somewhere today, wouldn't it be nice to think someone cared enough to try to help...

Lots of these anyway Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Annabelle is doing really well - Im keeping a close eye on her (spending a lot of time watching her every move through the window) but she seems reasonably bright.

Neither her or Charlie are really themselves but I cleaned out their shed yesterday and they had two trips to two vets too, so Im hoping its because they are just feeling unsettled. They also both still have mites, as John wanted me to settle them down for a couple of days before treating them.

Fingers crossed that this continues.

Also have hospital news - will post in members lounge.

Once again hoppers, your support is amazing and has been making such a difference to me.

Thank you x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:16 pm

awww hun no need to thank us i wish there was more we could do x
good news abot them i'm so pleased things are looking better for them Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm ECSTATIC about Annie Love not having Myxi! Top up vibes for her. As far as her not eating, she had a trip to the vet and that is always upsetting.

And sending vibes and hugs for you too! Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs I too know the frustration with the doctors and hospitals. I STILL don't know of I'm having my knee replacement Thursday. The urine test was run last Wed. and there has been more than enough time to tell if I have a UTI. We can't make any plans and with my health right now doing anything takes planning. Even things as simple as getting in my wheelchair takes 10 min of preparation. Once again I'm getting my stuff again to go to the hospital and also pack a bag for the rehab facility. Will I be in the hospital for Christmas? The rehab center? Home with post-op home care? Or like I am right now...laying in bed hurting so bad I can't stop crying? HBWS

Ba! Humbug!

I'm usually an extremely positive bubbly person...a real 'Miss Merry Sunshine' Very Happy Today is Hmmm No :/

I hope you feel better very soon Katie and that they find your records(and your doc) and get you better!
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next