Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone going to burgess show this year?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone going to burgess show this year? Empty Anyone going to burgess show this year?

Post by marleyNfriends Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:47 pm

I cant decide. Last year i was disgusted at the auction and spent far too much money, and missed the rabbit jumping! Rolling Eyes
I know theres a few youtubers going, would be nice to all meet up, but i dont know if i dare, because i know i will spend money Laughing If Mum decides to go with me though, ill deffinitley go, as it will be an education for her, plus, my little cousins might enjoy it, and they can make things for their bunny.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to burgess show this year? Empty Re: Anyone going to burgess show this year?

Post by Sparky Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:40 am

Humum is thinking of going. It depends on the weather. And whether she can be bothered Wink
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Anyone going to burgess show this year? Empty Re: Anyone going to burgess show this year?

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am

I think we are going as we go every year but we go before the auction as it's awful and so so sad Crying or Very sad we go to look round the stalls as we can buy in bulk off some of the stalls and we buy hay . Unless we have anyone due for boarding on that Saturday. Plus we leave business cards everywhere Laughing

If anyone does go, do not watch the rabbit auction it's very upsetting .

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down