Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benji! - my ebay rescue bunny - Has now got an abscess!!

+16
Tracyuk
Sixer
Bunbuns
Bex
March Hare
Catsknickers
Jay
racheld69
Big Ears
Laura
nethie
foxyfaerie
Happy Hoppers
fluffiebunnie
rallybunny
LilleJente
20 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Benji! - my ebay rescue bunny - Has now got an abscess!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Benji! - my ebay rescue bunny - Has now got an abscess!!

Post by Big Ears Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:15 pm

LilleJente wrote: ..she wrote back saying after all this she couldn't bare to take him away from me, and please would I look after him and bond him with Ivy :luv:

Aww, that's such good news. I'm so glad that's sorted. Smile

Sending more abscess healing vibes.

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Benji! - my ebay rescue bunny - Has now got an abscess!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Benji! - my ebay rescue bunny - Has now got an abscess!!

Post by Happy Hoppers Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:49 pm

I am so pleased you are able to keep him after all you have done for him. I'm sure he will have a wonderful life with you & Ivy. Smile
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:22 am

Okay after staying up half the night with Benji I now have all his injections til Monday to give him myself!! Yay! I don't have to see the nasty vet! Woo
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:45 pm

LilleJente wrote:Okay after staying up half the night with Benji I now have all his injections til Monday to give him myself!! Yay! I don't have to see the nasty vet! Woo

Just don't do a Becki Laughing

Is it Baytril you are injecting with? If so and the needles are not already drawn up remember to use a different needle to inject with to the one you drew up with, this will minimise the risk of a localised skin reaction which can be quite nasty.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LilleJente Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 pm

Sooz wrote:Just don't do a Becki Laughing

Is it Baytril you are injecting with? If so and the needles are not already drawn up remember to use a different needle to inject with to the one you drew up with, this will minimise the risk of a localised skin reaction which can be quite nasty.

What's a becki?!!

Yes it's baytril & one pain killer for either friday or saturday! The needles are all done and drawn. I just have to jab him - really not looking forward to it!!! Shocked

I had a bunny with a nasty skin reaction a few months ago, it was sooo sad Sad But if anything like that does happen I do still have all my supplies to treat it!! (it is what I'm most worried about - I'd hate to take him in on monday with horribly sore skin due to my lack of expertise in the injection area Embarassed )
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by racheld69 Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:04 am

racheld69
racheld69
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3256
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3