Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the little things they do... REVIVED

+13
Acorn
AprilGirl
ElleyMay
NSD
Vivi
Becki
Josephine
lopz
KatieB
NickieM
Sixer
Catsknickers
Jay
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's the little things they do... REVIVED - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the little things they do... REVIVED

Post by Acorn Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh that is one awesome bunny! That really cheered me up! Thank you Bertie!! xD ^.^
Acorn
Acorn
New Hopper
New Hopper

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-01-20

Back to top Go down

It's the little things they do... REVIVED - Page 2 Empty Re: It's the little things they do... REVIVED

Post by LilleJente Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:25 pm

Berts you are a star Love

One memory that always brings tears to my eyes especially now, Ivy (before he was bonded) used to jump on my lap all the time when i was sitting at the computer, then when I get up I give him a nudge off. One time he'd been cosying up on my lap and I nudged him off he looked at me with a look of utter disgust, then gave a whacking stomp and jumped right back up.

I miss him so much it breaks my heart like every day I wish it would get easier.

Jay I hope you have years and years and years with Bertie, he is soooo very precious!!!
LilleJente
LilleJente
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1273
Registration date : 2008-09-22

http://www.four-legs-good.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:37 pm

Sending you hugs Kirsty Hugs
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:22 am

LilleJente wrote:Berts you are a star Love

One memory that always brings tears to my eyes especially now, Ivy (before he was bonded) used to jump on my lap all the time when i was sitting at the computer, then when I get up I give him a nudge off. One time he'd been cosying up on my lap and I nudged him off he looked at me with a look of utter disgust, then gave a whacking stomp and jumped right back up.

I miss him so much it breaks my heart like every day I wish it would get easier.

Jay I hope you have years and years and years with Bertie, he is soooo very precious!!!

Hugs Ivy was an amazing bun Sad

Thank-you, I hope Berts is around for a while too, but TBH, I don't expect it; I treat each day he's here as a gift, and try to do something to make it memorable for us both!
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:26 pm

This is one of those stories about Bertie that I was telling someone today. I just keep reading through things about him Sad
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm

It's one of those things where we just want our bunnies to live forever. I love all mu bunnies but I can't imagine my life without Paris i'm hoping it won't be for a long time yet but she will be 5 next year. All my rabbits do funny things they do so many funny things I can't name them all.
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:50 pm

One of the many things that will keep us smiling about bertie for a long time to come....

x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:18 pm

As well as Pink Nookie and his Lady Legs Sad
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 am

The time we caught him posing for photos on the window sill for the party on the adjacent balcony was priceless! Even the way he completely ignore Pauls alky brother, whilst simultaneously fussing like mad over his lovely brother made us laugh! All the neighbours have been round to see us, it's all been quite overwhelming.
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:06 am

The posing at the window is my all time fave! What a star.

He meant so much to so many. x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:18 am

Thought I'd revive this as we have so many new buns and stories to be told Smile

Stewie has recently being doing the odd wee in the bathroom, it's cos he can smell the ammonia in there apprently. Last night he followed me in, and as i peed, he peed too, in the corner opposite me, then when I left, he followed me back to the lounge Laughing Bless ...
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:20 am

Ha ha ha ha - I dont think he knows he is a wabbit!

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FudgesMummy Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:11 am

Jay wrote:

Stewie has recently being doing the odd wee in the bathroom, it's cos he can smell the ammonia in there apprently. Last night he followed me in, and as i peed, he peed too, in the corner opposite me, then when I left, he followed me back to the lounge Laughing Bless ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
that really has brightened my morning Jay thank you x
FudgesMummy
FudgesMummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1577

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:21 pm

Laughing Laughing That's so funny!!!
I extended Thistles pen around his cage so he has more space, and he stopped weeing in his litter tray and in this corner, so I put his litter tray there, to which he proceeded to wee in the other corner, so I put it there...then he wee'd in the other corner again! I cleaned all the carpet, put a towel down, put his litter tray there again...as soon as I was finished, he hopped over looked at the litter tray and then did a tiny wee next to it Suspect
hahaha, it did make me laugh! His pen is now smaller again and litter tray back in cage and all is fine...unless he's secretly been weeing somewhere I don't know, doh!
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2010-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Awwww Thistle!

I wonder what is going through his mind??
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:50 pm

Probably let's play "annoy mummy" for a while Laughing
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Oh Jay - LilyGrace...you gotta love it!!!!!!! Laughing
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by LilyGrace Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Laughing I do! Wouldn't have it any other way Razz, keeps me busy I must say Wink
LilyGrace
LilyGrace
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Yeah, I have the soggy wet pee-stained towels from the bathroom still to wash!! I gave them a lovely tray to pee in and they promptly decided to just reverse up to the towels and soak them! I just left them to it, but boy did it smell the next day! pale pale
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivi Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 pm

Well mine isn't wee-related and actually just this second happened.

Bandit has a tendancy to lie down and go to sleep next to Kuja and Lani's cage.

Today, Kuja decided he didn't like this situation, and actually just bit the dog! Bandit is big, even for husky size, and this teeny little bunny wabbit decided to take him on!

Luckily the dog is fine, but I thik he got a fright, and I think he will choose his company more carefully in the future...
Vivi
Vivi
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

They really don't realise they are teeny and weeny! Laughing Laughing Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:17 pm

NickieM wrote:They really don't realise they are teeny and weeny! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nope I think most of them think they are 10 feet tall and invincible!

Or.....they know that their cuteness will get them away with anything......
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:00 pm

Today, in the big bunny house .......

I opened up the whole run for them because is was frustrating Wolfie and making him cross. NoNo

Wolfie was chasing Felix - sort of, but Felix just would go back into the hutch and wait for Wolfs to disappear, then pop out. After 10 mins I noticed Wolfie sitting in the corner out of breath and Felix just having a leisurely stroll around his new home. I really think that Felix has the measure of this guy! Laughing Laughing I have never been able to decide whether he is clever and cunning or just stupid and laid back.

Tonight when I got home from work, Wolfie was chasing a bit, but Felix has obviously been out a bit because the ****** has been digging underneath the hutch! Hissy His paws were filthy. He did this in his old run so is obviously feeling more settled.

After I came home from training at 10.00, I decided to have a look at them and found then cuddled up together with Wolfie grooming Felix. Love Love

I think that Wolfie just can't control his instinct to protect his domain but think it will slowly wear off and as long as it doesn't faze Felix - as it doesn't seem to have done - it will just take its time. No No No
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:53 am

There was grooming?!! How fantastic!!! Wolfie is such fascinating creature.

Last night I gave Josephine food but denied Bruce. Bruce got a bit upset with me and then proceeded to groom and beg Josephine until she let go of her food long enough for him to snatch it away! Laughing
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:17 am

This story has had me cracking up. Felix probably thinks wolfie is just a bit of a berk! I love it. This has so worked and will continue to do so x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2