Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Bond

2 posters

Go down

Special Bond Empty Special Bond

Post by SarahJane Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:17 pm

Do you have a bond with a special bunny, and how is it? I always said Peanut Butter was my soul rabbit, we had such a connection and ive never felt the same with my other bunnies. I love them, and we have a bond but its just not the same. But this summer my bond with Domino has grown so much, he genuinly trusts me so much now.

He is VERY cuddly. I loves him so much. I have missed him so much this year at Uni, and i am thoroghly loving being at home with him. Our bond has changed so much. Last year he ended up in the shed just before i went to uni, so i havent had much time to experience him in it, only briefly.

And hes such a different bunny in it. If i go in there he runs up to me and stands on his hind legs Love And if i stroke him he instantly grooms me! The other day i sat in the shed and he just got into my lap and nuzzled his head there, i started stroking him and suddenly his back legs just went out behind him and he was so comfy there Love

Hes always been a soppy mummys boy at heart, but i just felt like we had our bond, that was it, i didnt think it would still get stronger. I loves my boy so so so much.

So...share your gushy love for your special buns!! go on Very Happy

Heres soppy mummys boy!

Special Bond Picture070
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Special Bond Empty Re: Special Bond

Post by KatieB Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

Well daisy is an only bun, and also my first bun, Ive had dogs before that i completely loved....but daisy - well my world revolves him! I must be completely insane - he's a wabbit - but still I loves my boy.

He'll only have cuddles on his terms, never grooms me back and quite often put a disgruntled back to me. . . but I love him more because he knows his own mind and has such a strong personality. . . . . and when I do get loves from him - its because he really wants to. He wants to be wherever I am and loves to spend hours staring at me even if he's not in the mood for a cuddle.

Love

He's so spesh x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down