Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pampered Rabbits *some more pics :o) *

+8
Catsknickers
NickieM
Yodaphine
Jay
KatieB
Tuckerbunnies
JoeyBunsMum
fall3n-ang3l
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pampered Rabbits  *some more pics :o) * - Page 2 Empty Re: Pampered Rabbits *some more pics :o) *

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:21 pm

its just intact but they dont chew it every day,i did buy a spare with it Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Pampered Rabbits  *some more pics :o) * - Page 2 Empty Re: Pampered Rabbits *some more pics :o) *

Post by lizzi_b Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:36 pm

haha! do they still use it then? Buttons is so picky with toys, i'd hate to buy it for him and then he not use it!! I have found a fab little hidey house im definatly getting him for when we make his new home!!
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/cabins/152471
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 pm

If I got one of those hammocks for Loll I'd want a big boat to fit it in (you know.. sailors & hammocks) then I could cheerfully launch him into the N. Sea and say, "Well I gave him Bed & Board!" Laughing
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:49 pm

woodwench wrote:If I got one of those hammocks for Loll I'd want a big boat to fit it in (you know.. sailors & hammocks) then I could cheerfully launch him into the N. Sea and say, "Well I gave him Bed & Board!" Laughing
ROFL ROFL

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:02 am

lizzi_blackwell3 wrote:haha! do they still use it then? Buttons is so picky with toys, i'd hate to buy it for him and then he not use it!! I have found a fab little hidey house im definatly getting him for when we make his new home!!
http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/cabins/152471

they do use it but its normally for chewing Laughing and its when i remember to put it out

love that house,so cute
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:04 am

woodwench wrote:If I got one of those hammocks for Loll I'd want a big boat to fit it in (you know.. sailors & hammocks) then I could cheerfully launch him into the N. Sea and say, "Well I gave him Bed & Board!" Laughing

ROFL
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2