Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to tell if she's abut to give birth or its a phantom??

+5
Happy Hoppers
Jay
racheld69
Catsknickers
senatorvass
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to tell if she's abut to give birth or its a phantom?? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to tell if she's abut to give birth or its a phantom??

Post by Jay Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Are we to assume that all is well with the Phantom Bunny ? Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

How to tell if she's abut to give birth or its a phantom?? - Page 2 Empty Re: How to tell if she's abut to give birth or its a phantom??

Post by senatorvass Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi!! Well so far no babies in her hutch. I did yesterday speak to the vet again for a long time - and we agreed to let her out of the hutch because the poor thing needed a good run. We filled in the burrow yesterday so she cant get back in there to have babies and of course last night Angel and Celeste wouldnt come in the hutch GRRRR so I checked this morning and there are no babies in the hutch however I did see Angel coming out from under the hutch so I am going to go out there now and just make sure there are none underneath. I am taking her into the vet tomorrow if there are still no babies to have it properly decided one way or another.

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1794
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:54 pm

I think she is leading you a merry dance! Lol Bless her! Still sending the no babies vibes x
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:47 am

Hope it all goes well, let us know Smile
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:41 am

will do! Smile

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by senatorvass Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:35 am

Well- still no babies - so we and the vet's have decided it is (WAS!) a phantom!! Brilliant news!! So I am saving up to get her spayed. As both my boys are done I am not worried about babies anymore just her general happiness & well being. Smile

senatorvass
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:12 am

<hugs> senator, glad to hear all well xxxx
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2