Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the Wolfie and Gloria show

+2
KatieB
NickieM
6 posters

Go down

It's the Wolfie and Gloria show Empty It's the Wolfie and Gloria show

Post by NickieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:00 am

Went out with their veg and they both came running over to me - both were free again! Hissy Hissy

At the moment she is out fending for herself in the compound as we had yet another breakout. This time managed to get Wolfster away, but Gloria belted down the burrow and won't come out! She briefly emerged to scoff the pellets I left for her but as soon as I arrived, she was offski. Hardly surprising as I had to practically rugby tackle her to get her into the compound at all.

Wolfie decided to go and visit Felix in his run and effectively trapped himself - which was very helpful. Luckily Felix had been put in his hutch or it would have been war.

I think the problem is that they have eaten all the grass in their compound and can see all this nice lush stuff outside it. I am going to investigate making a door so I can try to let them out and then get them back in at tea-time with their bedtime veg. However, if they aren't hungry, it might not be very effective. I will have to try it out when I am off on holiday in a week or two's time. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

It's the Wolfie and Gloria show Empty Re: It's the Wolfie and Gloria show

Post by KatieB Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:38 pm

That pair! Laughing Im sorry to laugh but I just have a feeling they are always going to have the upper hand! Alcatraz couldnt keep them contained!

I love that even when supposed to be in hiding she could be lured out by food! ha ha ha

Good luck!!!!!

KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:42 pm

she is a complete thug when it comes to pellets and food.

The other day they got a bit of broccoli stalk and she made such a big fuss about where to settle to eat it. Wolfie just settled down and ate his right away. Well madam wolfed hers down and then was over to him to pinch what was left of his. She practically takes right out his mouth, even the little bit that he is eating. She is awful.

Glad to get home from work and find them still contained. I think they climbed onto a box to escape.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Sooo cheeky! ha ha ha ha ha ha
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by lopz Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 pm

sorry, can't help ROFL.
lopz
lopz
Banned

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:18 pm

Is Gloria related to Ruby? She's vile with food too, except she does steal from Thumpers mouth too!!!!!

I love hearing about their exploits, you certainly have a wonderful pair of bunnies! Who said keeping rabbits was boring?

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Felix is an absolute angel in comparison! Laughing I never have any trouble with him. He watches them to see what they get up to and I think he is very shocked by what he sees. Laughing

He was especially shocked when Wolfie jumped into his run last night. I was so glad I had put him away before chasing the monsters or it would have been fisticuffs. No doubt Felix was busy peeing over everything this morning after Wolfie's uninvited visit. Laughing

They certainly keep me very busy and OH is always quoting the immortal lines 'they'll not be any trouble' back to me - usually through gritted teeth.
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:34 am

Laughing Sorry but they are hilarious, in the completely infuriating for you way Very Happy You're lucky Felix hasn't picked up on their bad behaviours! He sounds like an angel, what a relief to have at least one well-behaved bun.
NSD
NSD
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2010-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:02 am

hehe aww bless them! Jelly is awful with food too, she takes it out of pebbles mouth poor thing! x
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down