Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!! Empty Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!!

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Sorry! More poop questions from me Laughing

The 'night droppings' from buns - sorry, I'm not going to attempt to spell the C word (no, not THAT C word lol) I can't even say it never mind spell it - in your experiences, should these only be seen in the dead of the night? scratch

I think these dark smelly poops I spoke about thumper having might just be these, but stood in hence no shape? Is this possible?

Sorry guys, I know it's tea time but I've been too busy at work to post this earlier Embarassed
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!! Empty Re: Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm

They aren't night droppings - the do them throughout the day but they go straight from bottom to mouth most of the time. Flo pulls a right face when there is one on the way and Bruce is made to understand not to attempt to groom her.

Back to top Go down

Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!! Empty Re: Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!!

Post by Thumper2001 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Hahaha! Such a lady Laughing

Hmmm..... Not sure what to make of all this!

Thanks for info Smile
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Mine seem to have these for lunch Laughing and sometimes you can see a few odd ones left on their own.
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:50 pm

Any I've seen have looked like a bunch of miniature grapes. They are covered in a sticky mucous. Nice!
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:45 pm

I rarely see Daisy's and I think he does do them at night too.

The only time we saw excess c's was when we gave him broccoli!

I think it stands to reason that if she is on new food then this could be the reason and explain it.

It does look like little bunches of grapes though.....
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Vince the bunny Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm

the c word, Night droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!! 497430 I cant spell or pronounce it eitherNight droppings - don't open if ur eating ur tea!!!!!! 811805

I understand that if you see these dotted about it means you've been to generous with the greens or pellets or something new you have given them has disagreed with them.
Vince the bunny
Vince the bunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2290
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down