Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disgusting things your bunny has done

+10
marleyNfriends
NickieM
Dotdot
woodwench
lizzi_b
Thumper2001
jolovesbunnies
Tuckerbunnies
FarplaceRescue
icedancer
14 posters

Go down

Disgusting things your bunny has done Empty Disgusting things your bunny has done

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:03 am

I'm sure you all have stories!

This morning I have Florence a piece of carrot. Its a real treat for her to get some and she loves it. Normally she will happily eat it from her bowl and stay there until its gone. Not this morning, she grabbed it in her mouth and ran with it to her toilet corner and ate it from the litter No disgusting creature! Her litter tray was cleaned out last night but that's not the point, of the one corner to go to, that's the one she chose to eat her carrot from!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Disgusting things your bunny has done Empty Re: Disgusting things your bunny has done

Post by FarplaceRescue Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:29 am

She really knows how to party Laughing
FarplaceRescue
FarplaceRescue
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 585
Registration date : 2011-08-16

http://www.farplace.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Disgusting things your bunny has done Empty Re: Disgusting things your bunny has done

Post by Tuckerbunnies Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:45 pm

It's like her little comfort zone Laughing

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Come on I'm sure more of you have stories of disgusting things your bunny has done! I hope I'm not the only one anyway!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

How many drinks had she had LOL!!

Hugs

Jo xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:28 pm

Thumper used to do that too! (before she forgot what a littler tray was!)

She used to drink her wee too pale
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 pm

Thumper2001 wrote:Thumper used to do that too! (before she forgot what a littler tray was!)

She used to drink her wee too pale

Omg buttons did that the other day!! He peed on my jeans on the floor Mad Then turned around and started lapping it up!! pale I accept that bunnies eat there poo but drinking there wee is just too far... It simply stinks!!
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:30 pm

Thank goodness Florence hasn't gone that far! I think I would disown her! Taking your carrot to your wee corner is bad enough thank you.

They are disgusting creatures really aren't they No
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:37 pm

She's not daft.... she knew you wouldn't want her prescious carrot back from that corner!

Loll always eats hay whilst sitting in his poo crner... In one end, out the other!

The only thing I found a tad yukky was Clawed's habit of eating her soft pellets under my chair.... the smell rose, straight up my nose. She did it every night, you could almost set your watch by her... 9-30 pm! Or as I used to say 9-30 Poo-munch!
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:43 pm

Ooh yeh, they can stink them soft poos!
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Ooh whiffy!

Tigger and Jeeves have both happily ran off with their carrots into their litter trays.

I found a poo in their water bowl tonight, I'm pretty sure they didn't just aim it in there, they just kicked it down the ramp and it plopped in there hah
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:13 pm

I sometimes used to see Felix eating his poops. Decided not to ever snog him. Laughing
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by woodwench Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:16 pm

Did kiss my Clawed... quite regularly. Then one day, quite by accident, there was tongues! Tried not to think of what that tongue of hers had touched....
woodwench
woodwench
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4219
Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:07 am

Marley decided he'd have a chomp on one of his special poos and then spat it out when he was sat on my chest!! Rolling Eyes I forgive him for that though...

Clarence, a bun that i rehomed after dad brough him home sprayed in my face mouth and hair! ... Thats the most disgusting taste/smell ever!!! pale
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:28 am

Ewwwww. Charming boy bunnies!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by NickieM Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 am

marleyNfriends wrote:Marley decided he'd have a chomp on one of his special poos and then spat it out when he was sat on my chest!! Rolling Eyes I forgive him for that though...

Clarence, a bun that i rehomed after dad brough him home sprayed in my face mouth and hair! ... Thats the most disgusting taste/smell ever!!! pale

Eugghhhhhhh. You are the outright winner. Experiencing bunny spray is bad enough, but tasting it! Shocked Shocked
NickieM
NickieM
Admin

Number of posts : 14530
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Snuffie wees on his treats and if I am not careful and stop him, then eats them too - gross bun LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by 4390evans Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:36 pm

most of my girls wait till I clean the shed out and all the poo and pee hay in the yard then they all pile in for a good old munch Laughing
4390evans
4390evans
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1063
Registration date : 2011-08-01

http://www.mmatotalcombat.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:30 pm

Awwww. Poor deprived Flo. Not getting a bite of carrot regularly. She was afraid you might want it back Carla....until it was in the dreaded pee zone! You weren't chopping veggies were you? Wink
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Pee on my sofa, babys both done it so far, and charlie peed on the dogs bed lol
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Snuffie has little accidents on my bed which is why my bedding is changed every day and there is waterproof this, that and the other on there too. He is an old gentleman now though and I think I have expect a few mishaps LOL!!

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by dizzylynn Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Ours are young, only about 4 month old maybe bit 5, Charlie didnt do it but wee 1s have twice now, so cant sit on my sofa lol again.
dizzylynn
dizzylynn
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3191
Registration date : 2011-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruffin Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:38 pm

[b]well apart from the poop eating the piddle licking the pooping in the water bowl all of which the crazy gang do on a regular basis what realy gets me and I think I have put this on anouther topic. They get fresh water at least twice a day in there huts they have drink bottles on there runs but will pesist in drinking from an old plastic container in the run that has filled up with rainwater and that has its own micro lifeforms comprising of dead leaves, flies doing backstroke, spiders that have commited harry carry, the odd confused wood lice and probably has the Lock Jazz Monster conceiled at the bottom they are wierd disscusting critters these bunns No
Ruffin
Ruffin
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 2010-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down