Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

+18
Zo
paullp
Big Ears
Father Jack
Dotdot
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
FluffSlave
Sixer
icedancer
thezookeeper
KatieB
gentl
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
22 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

Post by fiver Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:28 am

to pepsi
 Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 5 Nursebunny-getwellsoon

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

Post by icedancer Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:45 pm

How's Pepsi today?
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:57 pm

Update Sunday 3rd March 1:50 pm

No change at all Crying or Very sad although he did have a wash last night and at one time was big foot washing and we thought we may have been turning a corner but no Sad
I just keep wishing and hoping that he would eat or seem brighter before Tuesday and his vet appointment, it's just not looking good at all, he's never taken this long
after a dental to start eating and he has no interest at all in his food he has just stopped eating and his eyes are dull and his coat is in poor condition and I have seen this
so many times before in bunnies with tumours but I just want to be wrong as I don't think I could cope if we lost him Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:22 pm

I am so sorry Maysie that Pepsi is not picking up. I wish there was something I could say that would help. I can only say that I am thinking of you and Mike and continue to send vibes for Pepsi. My heart goes out to you Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Oh gosh Sad

I wish there was something I could say or do to make this all better for you, Maysie.

I am sending Pepsi all the vibes in the world. Millions and millions of hugs for you and Mike, too Hugs Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:39 pm

oh my I wish we could do something Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:13 pm

oh no, lots and lots of vibes for Pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Zo Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:12 pm

Come on Pepsi Sad
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:01 am

I think he is grieving Maysie. His Faithee is gone and he misses her.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 am

Update Monday 4th March.

Although he did a little binky last night and a bit of a wobbly run round his play pen he is still not right nor eating. I can't begin to tell you of how hard we have tried and how sad we are feeling especially today as he is at the vet's tomorrow and we don't know the outcome but I think we both know it's looking bleak. He just doesn't seem able to eat as if there is something stuck somewhere, I think it's either a tumour or tooth root's , but I want to be wrong Crying or Very sad

Today I can't look at him without crying and Mike is very quiet and sad to he's just the cutest little bunny and he's much loved and that's all I can write as I'm crying yet again Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Please can we have more Vibes for 'Pepsi's vet visit' tomorrow xxxxx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:40 am

All Hare-mail Squadrons are on their way with LOADS and loads of HH vibes for the adorable wee Pepsi! Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 am

I am sending Pepsi all of the vibes in the world, and praying for a miracle Sad

Come on little man, you can do this!

Sending you and Mike lots of these, too Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:27 pm

I am sending millions of vibes for pepsi and hugs for you all Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Topping up the vibes for Pepsi. Come on little guy, please give us good news tomorrow. Mega mega hugs to Mike and Maysie too, I hope you guys are ok Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Pepsi has actually eaten some Kale Shocked and been washing again but I have been watching him all afternoon to see if I can get any clue's as to what is wrong and I have noticed he is teeth chattering so I think he has a sore mouth.

But he has eaten some Kale and that's made us so happy Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:21 pm

I've been so worried about pepsi and you and mike it's realy great he has eaten some Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Oh gosh, let it be a sore mouth and just a pesky spur that has come back too soon and not roots.

Loads and loads of vibes that he can be sorted out and comes home to you safe tomorrow night Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:14 pm

lots and lots of top up vibes for Pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Oh, I am so happy to read that he has eaten! Keep it up, Pepsi! Love

Sending lots of top-up vibes. I really hope you get positive news tomorrow at his appointment Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:43 pm

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xxxxx
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:57 pm

More vibes from us all here

Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 pm

We are sending you, Mike and Pepsi lots of supportive and get well vibes for tomorrow. Hugs xx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:50 am

Thank you everyone for the Vibes and Rob who has rang us a couple of times to see how we are coping and how Pepsi is...Thank's Rob Hugs Hugs

Well although Pepsi ate a tiny bit of his breakfast and Mike didn't syringe feed him as much today ( Monday) as he wanted to see if he would eat for himself he didn't eat after that and Mike decided to syringe feed him before he went to bed. We certainly now think that something is going on in his mouth and we are hoping and praying that it's something that can be treated. I just know when Mike goes out that door with him Tuesday morning I will be in tears until I know he is ok. Sad

Anyway I took some more photos for you all of Pepsi having his syringe feed tonight Love Love

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 5 4-3-13008

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 5 4-3-13010

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 5 4-3-13009

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue_pawz Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:17 am

Vibes for you and the little guy x
Sue_pawz
Sue_pawz
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2603
Registration date : 2011-08-22

http://www.pawzforthought.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:21 am

What time is the appt?
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next