Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

+18
Zo
paullp
Big Ears
Father Jack
Dotdot
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
FluffSlave
Sixer
icedancer
thezookeeper
KatieB
gentl
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
22 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 4 Empty Re: Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

Post by Sparky Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:17 pm

Loads of vibes for Pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Poor little mite, it's an awful lot to fight off at once Sad

Lots of Hugs Hugs Hugs for you and Mike too.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 4 Empty Re: Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

Post by icedancer Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm

Hugs and vibes for Pepsi

Hugs Hugs Hugs
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:20 pm

The poor wee man, you must be so worried.

Sending more vibes and hugs for you and Mike xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Oh bless him, I'm sending lots more vibes for the gorgeous little chap. Hugs
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:07 am

Sending mega vibes and prayers for wee Pepsi and his Huparents! Get well precious icckle one. Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:43 pm

Update Friday 1st March 12:35 pm

Although he seems brighter at times there is no real change, his breathing is rapid and he is still not eating for himself , but he's on all his meds and being syringe fed every two hours and we try to keep him warm and comfortable and that's really all we can do and hope.

The sad thing of all is we have three play pens one has wee Fudge in, next to him was Faith and then Pepsi. We made the pens bigger when Faith died and so wee Fudge was next to his old pal Pepsi again and now with Pepsi being so poorly we have kept him in his indoor cage to keep him nice and warm and so wee Fudge has been all on his own in what was once nethie nethie land Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel&Nibbler Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:04 pm

Topping up the vibes for the little guy.

Poor little Fudge too, I was concerned how he'd be feeling with missing Pepsi and Faith.

A whole lot of positive vibes are going to the Tuckerbunnies Warren Hugs
Rachel&Nibbler
Rachel&Nibbler
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2379
Registration date : 2012-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 pm

We have decided to see how Pepsi goes over the weekend and when the meds have really kicked in. I don't think this is a chest infection as such I think he may have a tumour or growth that is pressing on part of his abdomen and causing him to breathe like this. I hope to God I'm wrong but he is just not getting any better and he is now losing weight. He is to tiny to go through all this and at the same time how much more can he go through. He will need an x-ray but I don't think he is even strong enough for that. Crying or Very sad

At the moment we just don't know what to do for the best but try and if he's no better by Monday book him in at the vet's but either way it's not good I just know it, just once I want something to go right not so much for us but for the buns for Pepsi. We haven't had him a year yet and he had such a .... life before he came here he just deserves more time with us Crying or Very sad

Please can I have more Vibes for our wee boy xx

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Father Jack Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:00 pm

BUNdles of vibes for Pepsi Hugs Hugs

Does Fudge want Poppy to keep him company? Wink She's been rather rude to Layla again today No
Father Jack
Father Jack
Forum Ambassador

Number of posts : 1639
Registration date : 2011-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Father Jack wrote:BUNdles of vibes for Pepsi Hugs Hugs

Does Fudge want Poppy to keep him company? Wink She's been rather rude to Layla again today No

Oh no what has she done No

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:01 pm

You can have lots of vibes and loves too, I hope you are OK love.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:02 pm

Loads and loads of vibes for Pepsi, I really hope he picks up over the weekend Hugs Hugs Hugs

All Poppy did was defend her territory when Layla stuck her big orange nose in it. I think if anyone goes go keep Fudge company it should be my evil stepmother Twisted Evil
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:11 pm

Father Jack wrote:

Sparky wrote:

All Poppy did was defend her territory when Layla stuck her big orange nose in it. I think if anyone goes go keep Fudge company it should be my evil stepmother Twisted Evil

I strongly advise that you 2 don't get involved or Poppy and Layla will gang up on you!

Lots of vibes for Pepsi and fingers crossed that the current regime works. Hugs

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:33 pm

sending loads of vibes Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
poor wee fudge too sending him nose rubs and loves Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
hopefully soon pepsi will be back next to him

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Update Saturday 2nd March

Sadly there is still no change and Mike has rang our vet's to make an appointment for Tuesday when Honor our vet is in. I think I know this is not
going to have a happy ending but I'm trying hard to think positive Crying or Very sad
Pepsi has now not eaten since 20 th February when he had his dental, he hasn't nibbled a strand of hay nothing and he look's poorly and has lost
weight.

Mike is absolutely exhausted but he won't give in nor will he let me take over, I can see the strain and stress in him and it worries me. I don't sleep
at the best of times so going to bed at 6:00 am this morning doesn't bother me but Mike needs his sleep.

I also feel sorry for little Fudge as he is wondering where his friends are although he sees Surrey Simon every day when they are both out playing.

They are all so important to us each and every one of them whether we have had them 1 year or 6 years they are our little furry family members
and to see them so ill like this and not be able to make them better breaks our heart Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:50 pm

oh maysie I wish I could make him better hun am sending mga vibes to you all especially strongest ones for pepsi Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
you know i'm on the end of a telephone line if you and mike need me hun xx

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:01 pm

Oh goodness!! I've lost touch with the thread a bit over the last few days.... Is he just not eating or are there other issues too? Is he lethargic etc?
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I'm really sorry to hear he is so poorly Crying or Very sad

I really hope Honor can find something that can be treated.

What is it with men who won't accept help - Mike, go to bed for a few hours so you can be in better condition to deal with this!

Loads of positive vibes for you all Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Thanks everyone Hugs

Mike has been out and bought a load of fresh herbs to see if that will tempt Pepsi, I've made Mike go and have a sleep and he has Thumbs Up

I took this when Mike just syringe fed Pepsi, I think Pepsi's eyes say it all Crying or Very sad

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 4 2-3-13004

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 4 2-3-13005

We love him so much Sad

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm

I've just caught up. You poor things

Hugs to you all
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:05 pm

How is the little love today?

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ears Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm really sorry Pepsi is so poorly. Crying or Very sad

Sending loads of vibes that he has a miracle recovery over the weekend

Big Ears
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1000
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:03 pm

I'm so sorry the little guy is just so poorly. He has team Tucker in his corner though and so I know he couldn't have anyone better..

I'm sending him loads of love and lots of hugs for you and Mike.

I wish I was near and then I could come and take a shift and let you both get some rest. X
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:10 am

top up healing and nomming vibes Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next