Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

+18
Zo
paullp
Big Ears
Father Jack
Dotdot
Thumper2001
JoeyBunsMum
FluffSlave
Sixer
icedancer
thezookeeper
KatieB
gentl
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Rachel&Nibbler
fiver
Tuckerbunnies
22 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 7 Empty Re: Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:26 pm

I cant believe it, im sat shaking and in floods of tears. Im so terribly sorry. Faith and Pepsi were both such lovely little bunnies Love Its just not fair Crying or Very sad HugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugsHugs
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-( - Page 7 Empty Re: Vibes for Pepsi Please/ UD 'Cancer'..being PTS :-(

Post by Dotdot Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 pm

I'm so sorry Mike and Maysie. I can't believe this has happened, I think we were all hoping for something that would be easily resolved, not something as serious as this. Hugs Hugs Hugs

Thank you for being such brilliant bunny parents, nothing I can say will help; you say you're sorry you couldn't help him, but as far as I'm concerned being a member of the Tuckerbunnies and receiving amazing love and care was a big help for the little guy and I just know he appreciates it.

Binky free gorgeous Pepsi. xxx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Dotdot wrote:I'm so sorry Mike and Maysie. I can't believe this has happened, I think we were all hoping for something that would be easily resolved, not something as serious as this. Hugs Hugs Hugs

Thank you for being such brilliant bunny parents, nothing I can say will help; you say you're sorry you couldn't help him, but as far as I'm concerned being a member of the Tuckerbunnies and receiving amazing love and care was a big help for the little guy and I just know he appreciates it.

Binky free gorgeous Pepsi. xxx
Couldnt agree more, any bunny in your care is a lucky bunny if you ask me. We know how much they mean to you both and that you both do everything humanly possible to keep them happy and healthy.
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7