Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vibes for Hermy and Janak - She's gone

+25
Becki
Jay
DixieLuBun
*Spider*
KathyT
FudgesMummy
Lola_Lotta
-Deepa
Happy Hoppers
rallybunny
racheld69
Rosie Rabbit
coco
Rice
Josephine
senatorvass
NickieM
buddabun
Tracyuk
SarahJane
Catsknickers
thumpersmum
Kirsty&Lola
Sixer
Snowy
29 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Vibes for Hermy and Janak - She's gone - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Hermy and Janak - She's gone

Post by rallybunny Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 am

Poor Hermy, I hope there's some better news today.
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Vibes for Hermy and Janak - She's gone - Page 5 Empty Re: Vibes for Hermy and Janak - She's gone

Post by Snowy Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 am

Still no change, we are back at the vets at 9.00 am
Snowy
Snowy
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6022
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:58 am

Oh Hermy, what on earth is going on inside you. Has she had an X-ray Theo? Is everything physically OK with her GI tract?

Janak, you must feel as though you are in a nightmare. I went through something similar with one of my cats. My heart goes out to you, especially as you are the same age as my daughter. I wish I lived nearer, I just want to give you a hug.

Am still thinking of you all and praying for Hermy xxx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:01 am

Let us know how she gets on.
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 12740
Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.rspca-lincoln.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyT Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:25 am

Oh no, how dreadful. Come on Hermy, we all love you so much. Hang in there sweetie.

Thinking of you too Janak xx
KathyT
KathyT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2743
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Josephine Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:51 am

Come on Hermy, hang on in there girl, we are all rooting for you.
Sending loads of get well soon vibes and praying for you all.
Josephine
Josephine
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3380
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:09 am

My babys gone.....
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:20 am

I'm so sorry and sad Janak, Hermy was very loved, by a devoted bunny daddy, and I'm sure we are all very moved by what's happened over the last few days.
You & Theo did all that could be done, sometimes things are beyond that. She'll be very missed here as well as at home Crying or Very sad Give Oscar a cuddle from me & Berts
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Becki Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:34 am

I am so desperately sorry Crying or Very sad XX
Becki
Becki
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2083

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:37 am

Oh no how tragic. Huge hugs for you J, you must be distraught. Jay is right, she will be missed here too

Crying or Very sad

I'm so sorry
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmummy Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:40 am

i am so sorry <hugs>... i am shedding a tear today for you.

loads of love xx
proudmummy
proudmummy
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2271
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by thumpersmum Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:47 am

I'm so sorry, we were all hoping she would pull through. You and Theo did everything you could have done, I'm so she didn't respond.

Lots of hugs for you all.

thumpersmum
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1212
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:54 am

Janak, I am heartbroken for you.

I am so sorry, you and Theo couldn't have done any more.

Thinking of you and surrounding you in hugs.
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by buddabun Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Heartbroken is the word. I have shed a few tears here too Sad
buddabun
buddabun
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7749
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.cluster-jewellery.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KathyT Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm so sorry Janak, I was praying so hard everything would be okay. You did everything you could and she was the most adored bun. I'll miss her terribly.

Rest peaceful at the bridge Hermy - give Truffles my love xxx
KathyT
KathyT
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2743

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffiebunnie Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

So sorry Crying or Very sad
fluffiebunnie
fluffiebunnie
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 913
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahJane Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Ive already said something on another forum but ill say it here too. I am so sorry Janak. you did everything you could, this shouldn have happened. she didnt deserve it and neither did you. I am so sorry.

I will miss her prescence on the forum

Last edited by Catswhiskas on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Name Removed.)
SarahJane
SarahJane
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6018

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Janak I just can't believe this. Biscuitblossom texted me to tell me. I was driving the car with tears pouring down my face, for this big, beautiful girl. You and Theo did all you could. She will be sorely missed by everyone. When DixieLuBun's kids found out they were all distraught. She was loved by so many people. If there is anything I can do.

Theo, you have been an angel and I know Janak just doesn't know how to thank you. Sending big hugs to you too xxxxx
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:15 pm

I'm so sorry she didn't pull through Janak Crying or Very sad you tried so very hard for her.

Huge {hugs} x
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by coco Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:32 pm

Thank you all so much. Your support really does give me stength in such hard times. Its beautiful to see so many people supporting her, and i cannot thank you all enough for this love and devotion.

I am utterly distraught. I haven't stopped sobbing over this, its just so horrible. it feels like i've been punched in the stomach... she was still a baby, only a year old.
The vets said she had a heart attack. She went very quickly, which I'm so relieved to hear TBH. She was a huge fighter, and to come nearly 9 days fighting this, she was a strong girl. She still wanted to be here, and I'm so sad she isn't.
Theo picked me up, and took me and Oscar (her husbun) to go and see her. I burst into tears when I saw her... but she was at peace. It was heartbreaking to see Oscar with her. We put her body on the floor, and Oscar was grooming her, and sitting by her for a while. He started pulling at the blanket she was laying on, and I think that was his way of showing his frustration and saddness. He definatley knew what had happened, and it kills me, because they had an enormously strong bond. I had a good cuddle with her, and I said my goodbyes. I let Oscar go into the carrier on his own accord, and he went in by himself when he was finished at saying goodbye.

I have agreed to a post mortem, so will update you all later on the results.

As Theo was dropping me off home, we saw a group of 3 baby wildies on the side of the road. Theo stopped the car right next to them, and they didn't even move away, just carried on eating their grass without a care in the world. I'm sure that was Hermy saying everything is going to be alright Smile
coco
coco
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1758

Back to top Go down

Post by Catsknickers Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:47 pm

Oh Janak I am pouring with tears. Binky free Hermy, we all loved you so much Sad
Catsknickers
Catsknickers
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:47 pm

I'm sure it was Hermy reassuring you too in a way you'd understand.
I can honestly say that I've rarely sat here in tears, it's not something I'm prone too, but I am so incredibly sad for you and Oscar and hearing how he responded has just made me feel so moved, I can't imagine how it is for you Sad Just such bad luck Janak, neither of you deserved this at all, and it's very clear that Hermy was a very popular girl, we could all see what you could see, and we'll miss her lots. I'm glad you both got to say goodbye.

Sleep tight little one Sad
Jay
Jay
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11365
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.hoppingmad.org

Back to top Go down

Post by *Spider* Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:48 pm

coco wrote:Thank you all so much. Your support really does give me stength in such hard times. Its beautiful to see so many people supporting her, and i cannot thank you all enough for this love and devotion.

I am utterly distraught. I haven't stopped sobbing over this, its just so horrible. it feels like i've been punched in the stomach... she was still a baby, only a year old.
The vets said she had a heart attack. She went very quickly, which I'm so relieved to hear TBH. She was a huge fighter, and to come nearly 9 days fighting this, she was a strong girl. She still wanted to be here, and I'm so sad she isn't.
Theo picked me up, and took me and Oscar (her husbun) to go and see her. I burst into tears when I saw her... but she was at peace. It was heartbreaking to see Oscar with her. We put her body on the floor, and Oscar was grooming her, and sitting by her for a while. He started pulling at the blanket she was laying on, and I think that was his way of showing his frustration and saddness. He definatley knew what had happened, and it kills me, because they had an enormously strong bond. I had a good cuddle with her, and I said my goodbyes. I let Oscar go into the carrier on his own accord, and he went in by himself when he was finished at saying goodbye.

I have agreed to a post mortem, so will update you all later on the results.

As Theo was dropping me off home, we saw a group of 3 baby wildies on the side of the road. Theo stopped the car right next to them, and they didn't even move away, just carried on eating their grass without a care in the world. I'm sure that was Hermy saying everything is going to be alright Smile
I think that this is the saddest thing I have ever read.
Binky Free Hermione, you didn't deserve to go so soon and it's not fair Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
*Spider*
*Spider*
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1004
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.myspace.com/hettyrulesuk

Back to top Go down

Post by rallybunny Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm so sorry Janak, what awful news. Sad
rallybunny
rallybunny
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Rice Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Oh Janak I am so gutted to read this today Sad I was soo hoping for your sake that she would pull through. I've got tears reading your post about the wildie buns. We're all here for you, I'm so sorry you've had to go through this.

Binky free Hermy xx
Rice
Rice
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 2718

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next