Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19

+13
marleyNfriends
troop
lizzi_b
JoeyBunsMum
Felix&Willow
gentl
Sparky
fall3n-ang3l
KatieB
Jay
Tuckerbunnies
Thumper2001
icedancer
17 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Oh how lovely! She looks so diddy compared to him!

Bun love is such a beautiful thing x x x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Empty Re: Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:48 pm

I know, I keep looking at them and she looks so small! But hey maybe she wanted a big butch man to protect her! They'll be getting a rotweiler next!!

I'm really worried that he won't get through the hole in the house from and to the pen. I haven't mentioned that to hubby yet Embarassed
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4732
Registration date : 2011-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:50 pm

He'll be fine - he looks gorgeous.

You are doing a wonderful thing x
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I'm actually sat here crying looking at the photos of Florence and her new 'Love Muffin' Love Love Love

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Its your God-daughters wedding Maysie you're allowed to cry Smile
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:19 pm

awwwwww ive been waiting for this,they look so cute together and yes she looks so ikkle Laughing
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:25 am

Oh! What a perfect pair! They are cute enough together for cards. Such preciousness! Love
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:31 am

Good to know all is well. He does look large compared to her but as long as she loves him that is all that matters!

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 am

I keep referring to him as her "Big Butch Boyfriend" Laughing Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvet.Tears Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 am

awwwww they are so gorgeous together Love
Velvet.Tears
Velvet.Tears
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5578
Registration date : 2010-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:18 pm

No further update yet Crying or Very sad however I am off work today and I have the pet carrier with me just in case Embarassed I now have email set up on my phone properly too!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Gosh I can't wait for little and Large to get home, I'm so excited for you I really am Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:02 pm

I can't wait too!! I have had a bit of a lecture about the size of him, especially when we made sure Florence was a small breed, but I'm not really paying attention as I can't really see the difference!! And I'm still convinced that he looks bigger just because of how teeny she is.

Altho saying that, when we were in a shop earlier we saw a gorgeous card with two bunnies on it, and he told me to get it so I can send them a thank you note with a piccie of Florence and Dougal in it, so I think he is secretly excited too. And one of his friends has bought a load of toys for them!!!

I just can't wait to get them home so I can have a massive cuddle with both and watch them both settle in. I'm sure Florence must be missing her mummy by now Laughing Laughing
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:17 pm

UPDATE UPDATE!!!

Returned home this morning after our away-night to find everything continues to be fine with “your” bunnies.

He is so relaxed – but can only just fit into the litter tray that he likes to curl-up in! Florence seems more chilled than before and is completely relaxed with him.

He eats quicker than she does, but doesn’t try to steal her food and she seems to be getting her fair share.

You can collect them anytime from Tuesday morning onwards. One of us is normally around , but let us know when it is convenient for you to collect.

Knew I should have booked tomorrow off work too!! I nearly did when I booked today off. Will be collecting them about 3:30pm after work Very Happy
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by fall3n-ang3l Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:05 pm

Happy Dance cheers oh wow,how exciting,cant wait to see pics of them together at home
fall3n-ang3l
fall3n-ang3l
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4317
Registration date : 2011-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:14 pm

Oh you know Carla what this call's for............................

Not 1, not 2 but 3 dancing bananas
Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dancingbanana-1Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dancingbanana-1Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dancingbanana-1

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncy Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncyBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncyBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncy

So happy for you Happy Dance Very Happy

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by marleyNfriends Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:21 pm

Very Happy:D:D:D

Cant wait to see pictures of them at home!! Very Happy You must be soo excited!
marleyNfriends
marleyNfriends
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 4163
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:02 pm

I've already put all the hay and bedding into the house Embarassed I'm not going to put the pen up just yet, but I might later as Tuesday mornings is my skating lesson so I won't have time before work. I may have a play with the pen later, to see if I can do it so that it doesn't take up quite as much room in the living room. It's either that or get rid of the dining table Laughing

I will take a photo of it once its sorted. They have a nice rug now to play on, Florence is very house trained but I was worried that Dougal might not be as house trained so I got a cheap rug so that there wouldn't be any risk to the carpet. I've also put the hay rack back in there, hoping that he might teach Florence how to use it.

Wheee I can't wait! It sounds like they are besotted by each other.
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Tuckerbunnies wrote:Oh you know Carla what this call's for............................

Not 1, not 2 but 3 dancing bananas
Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dancingbanana-1Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dancingbanana-1Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dancingbanana-1

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncy Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncyBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncyBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 200_large_x_bouncy

So happy for you Happy Dance Very Happy

The best smilie post yet!!! Very Happy Very Happy
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by lizzi_b Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:30 pm

cheers Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

So Excited for you!! I cant wait for pictures and videos!! Very Happy
lizzi_b
lizzi_b
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1667
Registration date : 2011-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:30 pm

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dance1Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dance1Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dance1

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 ElefantBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 ElefantBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Elefant

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 SheepBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 SheepBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Sheep

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 PopwormBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 PopwormBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Popworm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteria

Are they home yet? Are they home yet? Are they home yet? How about now?.... now?.... now?

Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteria
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Cheryl you've just beaten Maysie! That is now the best smilie post ever!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by icedancer Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:39 pm

Sparky wrote:Bunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteriaBunny Rescue Day! UD Tues pm - I now have 2 buns! Pics P19  - Page 6 Dl_hyperhysteria

Are they home yet? Are they home yet? Are they home yet? How about now?.... now?.... now?

Not yet. But this time tomorrow they would have been home for about two hours Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
icedancer
icedancer
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm

Nothing can beat the banannas! (I do like the skipping sheep though!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next