Happy Hoppers Rabbit Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm very worried about Willow UD Vet's given the all clear!

+16
Sixer
Rachel&Nibbler
Zo
Big Ears
Sue_pawz
Sparky
jolovesbunnies
Dotdot
Tuckerbunnies
KatieB
marleyNfriends
Thumper2001
fiver
Amelia66
jag
FluffSlave
20 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm very worried about Willow UD Vet's given the all clear! - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm very worried about Willow UD Vet's given the all clear!

Post by Amelia66 Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:51 pm

how is willow doing?
Amelia66
Amelia66
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1789
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

I'm very worried about Willow UD Vet's given the all clear! - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm very worried about Willow UD Vet's given the all clear!

Post by fiver Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:08 pm

hey fluffs hun how's willow doing today ?

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 10155
Registration date : 2011-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zo Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:14 pm

Well said Maysie.

I've been think of Wills today, hope she is ok Hugs
Zo
Zo
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 1329
Registration date : 2012-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:29 pm

How is the little love today hun?

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:51 pm

Willow is doing ok - there is no change really from yesterday but she has not deteriorated either. The vet wants to see her on Monday unless she gets worse before then. I won't be about much this weekend guys but will keep you all updated, thanks for your concern Hugs
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 7019
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:01 pm

i'm glad she's doing ok but wish she'd get lots more better Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

hope you are ok too hun been worried about willow mojo and you x
is mojo affected by willows ailment hun

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Thumper2001 Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:17 pm

I'm glad to hear Willow hasn't deteriorated. I hope she starts to improve soon Smile

Jag already started another thread about the treat issue earlier this afternoon Thumbs Up
Thumper2001
Thumper2001
Admin

Number of posts : 13766
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:33 pm

I'm glad Willow seems fairly stable, and hope you see a massive improvement over the weekend Hugs Hugs Hugs
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Well I'll be thinking of you both all weekend, I'm sure we all will!
I'm glad she hasn't gotten any worse, at least she is stable and that's a good thing.

Please get better Willow Smile xxx
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tuckerbunnies Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Topping up the magic Vibes for Willow hoping she will improve as the week goes on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you and sending hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs

Tuckerbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 15875

Back to top Go down

Post by jag Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:54 pm

anyway no hard feelings i really hope your bunny is back to her normal healthy self you clearly love her to bits which is a pleasure to see... Very Happy

regards

jag
Banned

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2012-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Happy Hoppers Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:56 pm

Folks please can we keep this thread on topic, you are welcome to discuss the pros and cons of feeding manufactured treats on a separate thread provided, of course, that discussion is carried out in line with the forum rules and ethos.

I have removed or edited posts I feel detract from the purpose of this thread by adding neither support nor useful advice.

Thank you.
Happy Hoppers
Happy Hoppers
Admin

Number of posts : 6477
Registration date : 2008-06-14

http://happyhoppers.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by paullp Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:35 pm

lots and lots of vibes for willow Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
paullp
paullp
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 789
Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm

vibe top ups for willow Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
and hugs for you too Hugs Hugs Hugs

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by gentl Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:16 am

Sending more vibes for Willow and Hugs for you. You must be relieved that the little angel is holding her own.
gentl
gentl
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 6686
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Thanks everybody Hugs

Willow is doing well today but now her and Mojo are constantly chasing each other Rolling Eyes It'll pass, it normally does.
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dotdot Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:22 pm

I'm glad she's doing well Very Happy

Tigger and Jeeves always chase each other, I just give up Laughing Sounds like she feels ok!
Dotdot
Dotdot
Established Hopper
Established Hopper

Number of posts : 3515
Registration date : 2011-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sixer Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Glad Willow is holding her own. Please give her and handsome Mr Mojo a nose rub from me and tell them to quit chasing!

I hope that you have a good weekend and the beautiful Willow continues to improve xx
Sixer
Sixer
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 5762
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:15 pm

awww glad she doing better I hope they both settle again x

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by jolovesbunnies Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:19 pm

I am so glad she is well again love.

Hugs

JO xx

jolovesbunnies
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 11948
Registration date : 2011-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by KatieB Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Sending more nose rubs and hoping she continues to get better hun.

Hope you are okay.....poorly buns are STRESSFUL! Hugs
KatieB
KatieB
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Number of posts : 17265
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Thank you everyone Hugs

Willow is doing well - a few excess caecotrophs still but overall much better. She's having the critical care around 4 hours apart now instead of 2 and is eating and drinking for herself. She's got an appointment tomorrow evening with our vet just to give her the once over and make sure everything's well, but it appears that either the anti-b's are doing their job and/or it was just a violent tummy upset which is good news.

Her and Mojo are being impossible at the moment - really going at each other with the chasing and humping. I am keeping a close eye Suspect
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparky Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm

I'm glad she is doing so well Very Happy

The chasing and humping might be because she is off-colour and grumpy, or because he knows she is off-colour and is pushing his luck. If you're worried that it is a bit serious rather than just buns being buns, you could try restricting their space for a bit.
Sparky
Sparky
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Number of posts : 8037
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by fiver Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 pm

fluffs it's probably because mojo senses willow is isn't well and see that as a weakness they may settle soon hun but do keep a close eye on them x
I notice you've not been on as much I hope you are ok xx
hugs in case Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs Hugs
ignore my etiquette or spellings i'm suffering at mo and trammied highly and my new laptop I got for xmas has decided it loves to correct my spelling but tbh I think it only got a f in it's English grade Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

fiver
Elder Hopper
Elder Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by FluffSlave Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

That's what I think too guys. We will see I guess...

Rob, I'm fine thanks. I've just been really busy lately, the boyfriend has been over for the weekend and I've been out with him. I've got an early entry Psychology A Level on Wednesday which I'm revising like stink for, coupled with 3000 word English coursework essay and a poorly bun - so just really busy at the moment! This couldn't have happened at a worse time - typical really! Laughing
FluffSlave
FluffSlave
Senior Hopper
Senior Hopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next